Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sidekic iPhone Tripod Mount

I originally bought this magnificent piece of accessory for my iPhone in November 2012 and I wasn't able to tell you all about it at once. It's a really sleek and useful accessory for iPhone 4 and 4s (only) since it allows you to mount your iPhone on any tripod when the situation calls for it. I was able to get it for Php350 thru sulit.com. You will find a lot of other generic tripod mounts that could fit just about any size of smartphone but I chose this one particularly because of the style and size.



The Sidekic also doubles as a stand for the iPhone when you want to watch something without having to hold it or lay it directly on the table as it gives you a slanted view of the screen. 

I tried searching for another Sidekic in sulit.com and ebay.ph but I wasn't able to find it anymore. Hopefully, some local online sellers will make it available once again.




No comments: